Lettie Belle

Lettie Belle
The world of a designer and Mummy.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sunny, Sisterly Day!





Just a couple of snaps from today, which was sunny, very warm and just an all round joy! My sister Kate came over, and we went on a 2 hour long walk and then had lunch in the garden. Kate is very adept at dodging the camera, or photos 'disappear' suddenly. I caught her out, though you can't see her face, which incidentally is gorgeous..... I often call Scarlett 'Kate' by accident, as she reminds me of her at that age, especially when she cries. Scarlett and Auntie Kate get on very well, both love to run around screaming, are mischievous and have a weakness for chocolate....

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lovely Sisters day...and well done for getting some lovely pics. My Lil'Sis and I are the same - dodging the camera or pulling a silly face then sneaklily deleting them! How beautifully sunny it looks - hurray winter IS over....bring on those warm rays x

    ReplyDelete