Lettie Belle

Lettie Belle
The world of a designer and Mummy.

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Beginnings - Happy 2012!








Well, it's been a while since my last post! December was filled with shows and creating lots of Christmas orders. I had a much needed break over Christmas as was a touch run down, lovely to spend time with precious family and friends. We began some new traditions, as it's the first year Scarlett has grasped the concept of Christmas......... "Father Christmas, presents, baby Jesus and a big slice of cake....." We ate tons of delicious food, did lots of walking and relaxing - perfect!

I am currently creating my A/W 2012 collection, which is launching at Bubble London, Kids Trade show at the end of Jan! I will posting some sneaky peaks on the blog and more details, so look out. I'm super excited for this year, in both work and personal terms. I'm expecting my second baby, due in June! Scarlett isn't that interested, though she did stick a teether up my skirt in an attempt to pass it to the baby......

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment