Lettie Belle

Lettie Belle
The world of a designer and Mummy.

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Expectations and Anticipation.....Happy New Year!

Although I don't set New Years resolutions, I do like any excuse to tell myself I will be super organised, start a new fitness regime, and generally conquer the world. 

My fitness is taken care of by the school run, which is a couple of miles a day in total for me at least. I was shocked to discover that our calendar is a two year one, and I'd copied the entire events schedule from school into it-result! So I am a bit organised it turns out.

This year I'm really excited to launch new Lettie Belle products and designs! I've applied for a couple of selling shows, and can't wait to see LB grow. For me, 2013 was about family, and being fixated on moving house, and getting Scarlett into school simultaneously. I didn't have much time to work, and that was fine, but as a family we start this year very happily settled and ready to go!

I can't wait to see what this year brings, and wish you all a very happy and healthy 2014!

Laura X

No comments:

Post a Comment