Lettie Belle

Lettie Belle
The world of a designer and Mummy.

Monday 22 November 2010

It's in the post........









One of Scarlett's favourite toys at the moment is the wooden post box above, which is in her stash at Granny M's house. Seeing as we're regular visitors to the Post Office, I thought I'd investigate more post related products.....

'The Jolly Postman' is one of my very favourite children's books, though Scarlett is a bit young for it just now. The pages are envelopes containing letters or cards which follow the story, and the Christmas version is great!

The Stamp cushion and rug designs are such great fun! I inherited my father's stamp collection years ago. I view them as books of tiny prints, recording our history and telling stories.

Just need to make sure we make the last post.....

Velvet Royal Stamp Cushion by The Colour Union, £69, www.rockingpony.co.uk
Postage Stamp Rug 16p, £695, www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk
Set of 4 vintage stamps-Europa/Toys & Games, from £2.10, www.bmclean.co.uk
The Jolly Chritmas Postman, by Janet & Allan Ahlberg, £7.99, www.amazon.co.uk
Wooden Postbox, £15, www.elc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment