Lettie Belle

Lettie Belle
The world of a designer and Mummy.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Chaos Rules!



The end of term chaos is in full swing here, and Friday can't come soon enough! Scarlett is exhausted, but hanging in there, and refuses to miss school despite having a nasty cough. With all the orders I've been working on (for which I'm very grateful!), the house is a mess, and Christmas Day is suddenly on the horizon.

I've decided to keep my cool and enjoy the run-up. We have so many lovely get togethers, and activities planned between now and New Year. It's time to look forward to our first Christmas in our new house, and if I do feel stressed by the silly little things in life.....I just look at this crazy kid, and laugh! 

Here's Isla in the queue at Ikea today.....entertaining the masses as usual. 



   


No comments:

Post a Comment